|UWCRC Role:||Developer/Project Manager
|Size:||6 storeys; 82,000 sq. ft.
|$10.9 million||Provincial Financing
|$4.1 million ||Private Donations
|$2 million||Manitoba Housing Capital Grant|
|$ 0.2 million ||PowerSmart
Mixed student residence and townhouse building.
Opened: September 2009.
- 172 dorm-style beds accommodating students in single and double bedroom suites and 25 townhouses
- One, two and three bedroom townhouse apartments, including kitchens, living and dining areas
- Two lounge areas with spectacular views and wireless internet
- 19 of the townhouses are affordable units, with 10 available to community members who are attending other educational institutions
- Meal plans provided by Diversity Food Services