|UWCRC Role:||Developer/Project Manager
|Architect:||Number TEN Architectural Group|
|Size:||190,000 sq. ft.
|$23 million||Lease, parking and student levy revenue
|$15 million ||Provincial Grant
|$2 million||City of Winnipeg Grant|
|$1 million ||Private donations and Power Smart Grant
Mixed multi-sport, recreation and research facility.
Opened: August 2014.
- 55 by 90-metre multi-use artificial turf field (minimum FIFA standard for soccer)
- unique community Charter guaranteeing community use
- Thomas Sill Community multi-purpose room, accommodating smudging, drumming and other cultural activities
- Multi-sport gym, with climbing wall
- a four-lane rubberized sprint track and jump pit
- a retractable batting cages (donated by the Rettie family)
- Great-West Life Healthy Campus and Research Centre
- secure underground parkade for 194 vehicles and 56 bicycles
- original Tyndall stone from Manitoba College
- food and beverage kiosks
- Drew Olson Student Lounge